APA Foramt 1-2 pages due Saturday by 9m New York Time
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
A proactive, targeted board recruitment process is crucial to creating a successful board of directors. Board members should have a passion for the mission of the organization and clearly understand and accept their important fiscal, legal, and moral responsibilities. In order to find and recruit such members, individuals or board nominating committees must use every tool or strategy available.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review your Discussion this week and reflect on the areas of knowledge, skills, and expertise you would require in a board member.
- Review the Web site, “Sample Recruitment Process and Procedures and Screening Interview.” Think about areas you might cover when face-to-face with a candidate for a board position.
The assignment (1-2 pages):
- Briefly describe the organization you chose.
- Reflect on the needed knowledge, skills, and expertise of a potential board member you identified in the Discussion.
- Explain two strategies or tools you might use in your recruitment of this new board member. Be specific.