Begin this assignment by introducing yourself to classmates—giving your name, prior education/degrees, current occupation, and areas of interest that might be covered by this course.
Next, share your ideas, observations, and experiences regarding management decision making.
Think of a mentor or manager who always seems to make sound choices or provides great advice. Respond to the following:
- Briefly introduce the person you have thought of.
- Discuss why you think this individual makes better choices than other people. What is unique in his or her approach?
Beginning Thursday, March 26, 2015, post your responses to the appropriateDiscussion Area. Continue to get to know your fellow classmates and contribute to our discussion on management decision making. Through Saturday, March 28, 2015, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.