Module 4 – SLP
Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
In the Module 4 SLP, we will be discussing academic integrity and plagiarism. For Module 4, you may complete the Module 4 Case and SLP in any order you prefer.
Required Reading and Exercise:
Prior to completion of the written Module 4 assignment, please complete the following seven steps:
1) Begin by reviewing page 12 of the TUI Well-Written Paper guide.
2) Go to the following site, and complete the pre-test: http://lib.usm.edu/legacy/plag/plagiarismtutorial.php
Please do not send your score to your instructor (do not complete the box entitled “Your Instructor’s Email”). However, keep your pre-test score, so that you can compare it to your post-test score.
4) After you have responded to the 10 items, please complete the follow-up boxes:
Your School, Organization, etc. (required):
5) You will receive your corrected responses (and total score) by E-mail. Keep this information so that you can compare your pre-test and post-test scores.
6) Complete the tutorial. Don’t forget to keep notes as you proceed through the tutorial, and be sure that you keep track of how well you did on Quizzes 1 and 2.
7) Complete the post-test.
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you do the following:
Following completion of a critical and candid assessment of your performance in the above exercise on plagiarism, discuss areas in which you had misunderstandings – and for which you may still require improvement.