1. Apply the eight elements of communication to your scene(s) e.g., the sender was…
2. How do we see one of the principles of communication used in this scene?
3. Were your characters from individualistic or collectivist cultures? Tell how their culture(s) affected how they acted.
4. Explain how stereotypes are being used in your scene(s).
5. Apply the four parts of the Johari Window to one of the characters in your scene(s).
6. Show how one character fell into the self-serving bias in your scene(s)
7. How could the characters have increased in the accuracy of their impression formation?
8. Apply all five stages of the listening process to the scene(s) in your movie.
9. Based on what we’ve learned in class so far, how could communication have been more effective in this scene(s)?