Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.
Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
- Table of contents
- Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum
- Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
- Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
- Environmental scan
- Review of Week 4 strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
- Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan.
Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.