Create a 12- to 15-slide presentation using the information you gathered and submitted in Weeks 3 & 4. Include the following:
• Describe the problem, and provide some brief background about the situation.
• Explain the research hypothesis.
• Describe your sample and your sampling method.
• Explain the four steps of the research process you followed, and define the critical value and the test statistic your analysis provided.
• Provide the main finding of the study. What did you prove or fail to prove?
• Provide recommendations based on your findings.
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.