Fashion Marketing innovation idea
THIS IS A REPORT EXAMPLE ONLY YOU ARE WELCOME TO ADD IN AREAS ACCORDING TO YOUR REPORT. Any questions bring them to class this week !
TITLE.. Strong title on its own or underneath the brand name
Example: BRAND NAME = SELECT 19
Title: how pop up retail stores can be used with innovation
1. Introduction – Your introduction should be no longer than 2 paragraphs and should tell the reader what your report is about clearly and effectively. Use references where possible to back up any information
2. Aims and Objectives – What is the aim of your report? Example: To show how innovation can effect retailing online.
3. About X (BRAND / COMPANY NAME meets Innovation) or Examining Innovation – This is where you will discuss how you have incorporated innovation into your report. Discuss your brand, label or company and tell the reader how this will be done. Using evidence to show you have researched this information.
3.1Why is this innovation important? – Here you should use your academic research to show why this is important and what effect it will have on your brand?
Example. The video I showed you in Wk 3 – The shop with all the experience; this is psychology and shopping. How can shopping environments make people want to shop more?
Consumer behaviour, is this relevant to you? Do people prefer to shop online?
How will fabrics make your customer feel ?
4. Customer Profile / Pen Portrait
5. Questionnaire or interview findings – You should all take the time to interview someone or something relevant to your work. Email, call and chase up potential leads!
6.1 Marketing mix / 4 ps
6.2 POD / POP
7. PR / Advertising; who will you promote your shop, Brand Company.
Shop launch, party. Write a press release
8. The collection or Buying / merchandising
8.1 colour and mood board
8.2 range plan
8.3 pricing – where is your brand with competitors?
Forecast profit for year 2 , year 3