In a two-to-three page paper (excluding title page and reference pages), describe the ethic and issues related to the use of the Internet to provide services. include guideline from the National Association social workers and American psychological Association website as well as the “Code of Ethics” article for use of the Internet. Additionally, summarize the positions on practicing in states where the provider is not licensed, and the risk and benefits for the clients and the professional.
1.Must be two to three doubled spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
2. Must include a cover page
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis
4. Must address the topic of thepaper with critical thought
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis
6. Must use at least three scholarly sourcesm published within the last 10 years
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center