Kant and the ethics of real.
Explain the difference between the non ethical and ethical sudden moments of truth in your own words explain.
- 1. show why our everyday actions no matter how much we reform ourselves cannot be ethical with examples.
- 2. What do you think kant means by a moral revelution? How does it prefigure an ethical subject? Give example.
- 3. How do principles allow one to do one ethical duties?
- 4. What does it mean to do ones duty?
2 provide a detailed analysis of an ethical person… (Malcom x)
- 1.Analyze the situation of which they were apart; everyday, normal and pathology
- 2.What was the moral revolution that ruptured his everyday life allowing him to become ethical
- 3. Discuss the moment when this person made an ethical decision to commit himself to the mora revolution.
- 4. Show some ways that he use their principles to practice fidelity in the moral revolution? What did he do?