This paper will be written in the form of a literature review. Central Research Question is “To what extent can leadership be taught?”. Paper will be organised in 5 sections.
Section 1: Introduction
1. Reason for writing this paper (briefly introduce the topic and give the relevance)
2. Give insight in current discussion (which researchers disagree with each other on your CQ?)
3. Central question (evaluative!)
4. Method (a critical literature review; also give a preview of your assessment criteria).
5. Structure of the text (briefly describe each section).
Section 2: The theoretical framework
1. Describes all the necessary background information on the topic e.g. relevant theory, differences of opinions in your sources etc.
2. Do not contain random information on your topic…
3. Please have a clear focus (content) and a coherent structure (clear paragraphs with topic sentences)
Do not yet include a full description of your criteria → section 3!
Section 3: The assessment criteria
1. Description of ‘your’ judging standards, based on your sources – and your own reasoning
2. The central question is to be analysed as well.
Section 4: Assessment section
1. your arguments based on the criteria and a weighing of the pros and cons
Section 5: Conclusion (what is your ‘verdict’?)
1. A good conclusion evaluating previous sections.
2. Conclusion needs to be long enough not too short.
1. Please avoid short sentences. Especially in introduction. Also please try to not make any grammar mistakes, because i won’t have time to correct those mistakes.
2. I will provide 8 sources, but you only need to use 6 of them. Of course you can use all 8 and even add some extra sources. Do not use less than 6 sources please.
3. Paper needs to be between 2500-2750 words including in text referencing and Bibliography. No more than 2750 words please.
4. Please write in text referencing every time. Also please write Bibliography at the end.
Bibliography: Last name author, initials, (year). Title article.Title journal, Volume(Issue), pages.
In text referencing: (Author’s family name, year of publication, page-number)
Ask any additional information needed. Thanks in advance.