management and leadership
Carry out a Self Analysis Report of your employability and leadership attributes including a completed Personal Development Plan (PDP) relating to one area for development.
In order to do this assessment you should:
• Review the seven Employability and Leadership attributes outlined on pages 5 – 11 of this document.
• Identify one or two examples from your personal, professional or university life where you have demonstrated or not demonstrated each of these seven attributes. You should write up these examples in a clear and concise manner. Some examples may encompass a number of attributes, ie, you may discuss a work situation where you have set targets, made decisions, supported colleagues and acted with personal integrity. (3500 words)
• In a concluding section summarise your findings and highlight which areas you consider at this stage to be strengths and those which you consider require further development. (500 words)
• Your report should conclude with recommendations for improvement to one of the key areas of identified weakness through a detailed Continuing Personal and Professional Development plan (included in the appendices). You should use the template found on Page 12 of this document.
• Based on the evidence provided you should grade yourself 1 – 4 for each of the seven attributes and record these scores on the grid on page 5.
• You are additionally required to undertake a critical reflection of your learning and development process since joining the BA (Hons) Leadership and Management. Summarise, incorporating feedback from your first assignments, the areas you feel you have performed well in and those areas you feel you will need to improve upon next academic year. Give examples to support your answers. (see guidance on page 11)(1000 words)
Word Count: 5000 +/- 10% with the exact word count (excluding appendices and references) declared by the student at the end of the assignment.