Read Chapters 20 and 21 as well as the Share Our Wealth information by Huey Long. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
- What were the most radical aspects of Long’s plan?
- Did any of his ideas become reality?
- Upon whose law did Long base his ideas?
- Do you think this assertion increased or diminished support for his ideas?
- What did Long predict would be the consequences if the nation failed to adopt a program such as his?
You are required to submit an initial posting that addresses the items above.