seven discussion questions. Reply must be 75 words or more Please provide references for answers.
Watch Segment 7, “Correlational Method” of the “Exploring Qualitative Methods” video, located in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
1. If there was a perfect relationship between two variables, what would the scatterplot look like? (Use for question two also).
3. Does a negative correlation mean there is a weaker relationship between two variables? (Use for question 4 also)
4. Why or why not?
5. Explain three assumptions for the evaluation of a correlation coefficient.
6. Explain when you would use a Spearman and a point-biserial.
7. Explain when you would use a phi correlation coefficient.