Students will journal personal experiences and thoughts throughout the project. Five entries are require in ONE word document submitted to a dropbox in ANGEL. ONE WORD FILE is accepted. Not five files. You willreceive a zero if you submit five documents.
Experiential Journal: Your journal is about your personal experience during the project. What are you thinking?
The experiential journal will be five separately DATED entries. Each entry will be from a different day and express thoughts regarding a different phase of the project. Entries will be in paragraph form, dated and at least 120 words each. Students may journal in a free flow manner about the project. The guidelines below are for students who have not written a journal before and need a starting point.
- The first entry could be prior to your meetings. Please write about the company you chose, the manager you will meet with and a bit about the company itself. Why is this company your choice?
- The second entry could be prior to your meetings. Please journal about what you are expecting to find and what you think you might learn from the experience as well as any other thoughts you are having.
- The third entry could be after the first meeting. Please journal about what you personally experienced during your meeting. Perhaps add what you think will occur at the next meeting.
- The fourth entry could be after the second meeting. Please journal about what you personally experienced during your meeting. Add how you feel these meetings will help you with your paper.
- The fifth entry could be a summary of the entire meeting experience. Add how you feel this experience will help you in your life and career.
- Students will conduct field survey interviews/meetings. Questions and answers will be typed up and handed in as part of the project. (transcripts)