The instructions for the lab require the submission of the Visual Logic “.vls” file. The program should only ask the user to input two numbers, instruct the computer to multiply them together and display the result.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Complete lab 1 using Visual Logic in which you:
- Submit a word document with a screenshot showing successful installation of Visual Logic.
- Write a short answer (four to five [4-5] sentences) in the comment text box located with the assignment submission link to the following:
- A summary of the technical experiences that you used in completing this lab.
- The commands that were of greatest benefit to you.
- Your general comments on the overall lab experience.
Note: This is an academic writing assignment. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are necessary. Points will be deducted for poor writing.