The object of your critique is to describe how the study followed or failed to follow the criteria for good research. Speculate on which of the writer’s conclusions were warranted and which were not. Please include the following headers in your critique of the selected article:
- A brief introduction or abstract of the article.
- A statement of the research problem.
- A description of philosopher’s conclusions.
- Evidence used by the philosopher to support the conclusion.
- Analysis of the philosopher’s evidence and conclusion.
- Your own ideas or position on the topic.
- Cite Journal, article title and author information in bibliography format.
You need to use 1 of the attached journals Please use APA format, Must pass Plagiarsim check