The purpose of this assignment is for students to review “real world”sportsituations and the decisions being made. Students can accessSportMarketing Quarterly via the Post library.
Each student will write a journal article review fromSportMarketing Quarterly. The articles must come from a 2010-2013 edition. The review will be a minimum of two full pages (not inclusive of your reference page which will be typed in APA format). You will bring in a minimum of two academic sources (NOTincluding your textbook) to support your journal article review. Your reviews will be typed in twelve point type and double spaced.
The format for the review (starting at the top of page one, not double-spaced) will be:
- Line 1 = Students name
- Line 2 = Date the assignment is due
- Line 3 =SportMarketing Quarterly Volume # and Issue #
- Line 4 = Title of the article and page(s) where the article can be found
You will then skip two lines and start writing your review
You will divide your review into sections. The sections will include the following:
- Section 1 = Summarize the article in your own words. Be specific and include the who, what, when, why, and where of the article.
- Section 2 = Give your opinion of the article and thesportmarketing situation
- Section 3 = Relate the article to other similarsportmarketing situations you’ve learned about in class, that have been in the news, or that you’ve read elsewhere (sportmarketing/management journals and/or our textbook)
- Section 4 = Explain how you would have handled thesportmarketing situation if you had been in charge (VERY important part of the assignment, support your opinion with facts)