Think about what motivated you to pursue your degree at Walden University. Is your plan to pursue new opportunities in your career? Perhaps you wish to broaden your knowledge in your field. When you made this choice, did you think about the broader implications of the initial change you decided to pursue? In this Discussion, you will look at the change your pursuit of a degree puts in motion.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the “Scholars of Change: Erin Manzanares—MS in Education” and the “From Personal Change to Social Change” videos in the Resources.
- Recall your initial motivation for pursuing a degree.
- Consider the ways in which your path toward a Walden University degree might change you and others in your life.
Post by Day 4your response to the following in at least 250 words:
- Describe the change you expect your Walden experience to provide.
- In what ways do you view education as a change agent for you or for others?