This is an individual, written assessment, to be completed in report format. You are required to write around 3,000 (excluding title page, preliminaries, tables, figures, reference list and appendices). The report requires in-text referencing and a full reference list in APA style.The purpose of this assessment is to present the final report of the Professional Project.
In order to successfully complete Assessment , you are required to carry out the investigation and produce a professional research report that shows how you have followed through from finding a research question to answering that question and developing recommendations that out of the answer.
- Project title;
- Background and definition of the issue/problem, including a justification why the issue/problem is crucially relevant to your profession;
- Your project’s aim and objectives/research questions;
- A more detailed critical and well-structured literature review;
- A detailed discussion of how you carried out your project (commensurate with a ‘Methodology’ chapter);
- Findings from your secondary information analysis;
- Discussion of findings in light of previously reviewed literature;
- Conclusion – this may address recommendations for (soon-to-be) professionals, possible areas of further research, and limitations of your project.
Since this assessment is written in report format, it needs to be presented in professional layout, including: title page, executive summary, table of contents, and full reference list (at least 25 high-quality academic, peer-reviewed journal articles, properly referenced). Figures, tables and other appendices are optional and should only be used if required.