- Title page
- Abstract page
- Leave this page blank or use placeholder text. Do not write the abstract until you have completed your full paper.
- First body page
- The full title should be centered at the top of this page, followed by your introduction paragraph.
- 1–2 body paragraphs should follow the introduction paragraph.
- You must submit at least 1 full body paragraph.
- Evidence from at least 1 credible and relevant source must be cited using APA in-text citation.
- Reference page
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, intellipath nodes, Web resources, and all course materials.
|Content & Organization||Demonstrates understanding of the main features of an argument essay uses it to deliver a series of claims arranged in a logical pattern with transitional devices used to achieve coherence throughout the essay’s three parts: introduction, body and conclusion.||35%|
|Critical Thinking||Demonstrates the ability to craft a persuasive argument based on credible, reliable evidence from sources while acknowledging and integrating counterarguments into the fabric of argumentation.||35%|
|Presentation||Demonstrates effective college-level syntax and word choice; correct grammar and mechanics. Manuscript is formatted in APA style according to guidelines in the Sixth Edition. All uses of sources are cited in correct APA in-text citations that refer to a list of APA reference citations at the end of the paper.|