urrency Exchange pros and cons. Using examples; historical, and maybe how currency changes like the Euro and how it changed the economy in europe and affected countries differently etc
T The topic Currency Exchange pros and cons. Using examples; historical, and maybe how currency changes like the Euro and how it changed the economy in europe and affected countries differently etc
. The paper must be in APA format and be between 1,500 and 1,750 words with a minimum of 4 external scholarly references. The Title page, References page, and any addenda (used for illustrative graphs, charts or other) are not included in the word count parameter. (LO 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Refer to the Writing Assignment Grading Criteria for assignment requirements in content, organization, writing style, grammar andAPA 6.0 format.
Your paper will be automatically submitted to Turnitin in the assignment dropbox. Originality reports will be returned to the faculty and student. Multiple submissions are allowed. For full credit, make sure that your Similarity Index does not exceed 25%. Refer to the following links for APA guidelines.
Writing Assignment Requirements
(60%) • Response demonstrates a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
• Response thoroughly covers the elements in a substantive manner.
• Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
• Content is complete and accurate.
• Introduction and conclusion provide adequate information on the given topic.
(20%) • Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
• Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
• Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
• Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
• The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points.
Grammar, APA Format
(20%) • Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
• Words used are specific and unambiguous.
• The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
• Grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct.
• APA guidelines (6th edition) are followed, such as headers, citations, references, etc.
• Effective use of aids, such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if appropriate)