Strategic planning is essential in the sustainability of all healthcare organizations. Outline the processes, or steps, involved in the strategic planning process and continual monitoring of the internal and external environment. Provide a substantive 150 to 250 word initial post that fully answers the following questions:
- Discuss how strategic planning is a dynamic, verses linear, process. Why is this important?
- What roles, if any, do quality and information technology play in an organization’s strategic direction?
Organizational Behavior and Public Relations Management
For this assignment, locate and read the case study titled “Radiance Reconstructive Surgery” at the end of section 5.3 of your course text. Complete the interactive module associated with this study. Then, conduct a strategic marketing analysis, similar to the one that Melissa would prepare, for Radiance. Based on this information, thoroughly answer the following questions:
- What marketing strategies should Radiance pursue in the next five years? Explain why the strategies you select would best fit the organization.
- Should Radiance engage in lifestyle, sponsorship, or event marketing? Explain your answer.
- Which venues would best match with Radiance’s brand, should the organization choose to move forward with these types of marketing?
- What damage control techniques should Melissa employ? Or, would she be better off to just wait and let some time pass before responding? Defend your answer.
Your assignment must be one to two pages in length (excluding title and reference pages). Utilize your course textbook and at least one additional scholarly source. Your paper and all sources must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.