For this assignment, there are 2 deliverables. The first is the group deliverable of a PowerPoint presentation, and the second is the individual deliverable of a Microsoft Excel Workbook.
Group Assignment Details (100 points):
In collaboration with your team, develop a PowerPoint presentation of 6-8 slides that explains how a specific small, powerful, portable computer that you can find available for purchase on the Internet can be fully leveraged by a corporate Sales and Marketing Team in pursuit of its business objectives.
In your presentation, address the following:
• What specific computer, by manufacturer and model, did you select for this assignment?
• What are some of the specific functionalities this computer offers to users?
• What are some of the logical objectives of a typical Corporate Sales and Marketing team?
• How can some of the specific functionalities provided by the computer you selected help a Corporate Sales and Marketing team achieve its objectives?
Human Resource Databases
The Environmental Expert is a locally owned business that provides training to small businesses regarding environmental regulations that may affect them It has a staff of 8 people. Up until this point, it has been using paper-based records to keep track of customers who come in to sell used music; realizing this system is very outdated and problematic, the store has called you and asked you to create a simple Microsoft Excel workbook so it can keep track of both customers selling music and its employees.
Individual Assignment Details (100 points):
Submit a single Excel file to the Individual Submissions within the Unit 2 Group Project Submissions area.
Discussion Board 3 paragraphs
There are multiple Internet browsers available today, and many people choose which to use without giving it consideration. However, there are advantages and disadvantages to each for your Discussion Board consider:
- Which is the better software tool: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome?
- Supplement your argument with evidence, and indicate whether or not you changed your position based upon the discussion. Why or why not?
To write your analysis, consider using articles from computer magazines such as PC Magazine, Byte, or Computerworld, technical and nontechnical information systems journals, discussions of the browsers in business journals, Web resources, and advertising literature for both browsers