Select a news article dated within the previous two months on an economic problem and develop an advocacy paper for a government policy to address it. Prepare your argument using the economic concepts and theories you have learned in this course.
The length of the paper should be 5 to 6 double spaced pages (not including the title page or the reference page). You should reference at least five articles, including scholarly articles as defined on the UMUC library website, to develop your analysis. The paper should include at least one graph developed in our course. Possible graphs include, but are not limited to:
- per capita production function
- saving in a steady-state economy
- technological change in a steady-state economy
- aggregate supply and demand
- Phillips Curve
- exchange rates and aggregate demand
- other graphs appropriate to your topic that are covered in our text or supplemental readings.