Write an essay that details the pitfalls and considerations needed in proper software scheduling. In your essay, answer the following:
- What is the man-month?
- What is Brook’s Law? What is the importance of it in regards to software development scheduling?
- How would you justify a particular time/effort estimate?
- What factors need to be considered when justifying cost?
- How can project managers handle slipping deadlines?
- What CASE tools or formulas are available that aid in the software estimation process? Describe how they support management decisions
- Each technical essay should have two or more sources. At least two sources must be from peer-reviewed journal articles